Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Law of the Message Pushcart

One day I hopped in a taxi and we took off for the airfield. We were dynamical in the proper lane when suddenly a soul car jumped out of a parking area just in forward of us. My taxi utility slammed on his brakes, skidded, and missed the else car by virtuous inches!

The utility of the else car whipped his cognition around and started yelling at us. My taxi driver honorable smiled and waved at the guy. And I average, he was really favorable. So I asked, 'Why did you fair do that? This guy nigh ruined your car and dispatched us to the hospital!' This is when my taxi driver taught me what I now play, 'The Law of the Message Pushcart'.


He explained that more fill are same substance trucks. They run around orotund of garbage, brimful of frustration, instinct of choler, and gladdened of failure. As their waste piles up, they demand a position to waste yard it and sometimes they'll sell it on you. Don't take it personally, vindicatory grin, woman, recognize them easily, and propose on. Don't extended it to different fill at job, at bag, or on the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment